Friday, February 18, 2011

My first set of hair extensions!




So I tried hair extensions, and WOW, I love them! I got my set at proextensions.com and they overnight them for free! I'm still learning how to make them look more natural with my own hair, but the first test run was nice. I got the 14" in chocolate brown, and didn't think they'd be as long as they are, but I'm happy with that. :) These extensions come with the hair pre-clipped, so all I had to do was clip them in. They were surprisingly easy. The extensions are 100% real human hair, and are waaay silky. I really am happy I ended up buying them. I will be posting my video blog of them in the next week or so, and will link that video on this site. Just thought I'd give you guys a little preview! Let us know if you have any questions!

XoXo, C&H

No comments:

Post a Comment