Monday, February 7, 2011

Dry, dull, brittle hair? I have your cure! Joico K-Pak Reconstructor

Hey everyone! Hope you had a great super bowl weekend. We wanted to let you know about this great product we use. If you're like us - blow drying, straightening, curling - basically doing any damage to your hair, then we recommend Joico K-Pak Deep Penetrating Reconstructor. It's about $15 for the small bottle, and you use it once a week. I (Carrie) started using Joico Shampoo & Conditioner and the reconstructor came with it in a 3 pack. My hair was SO dry and breaking like crazy. It's been a couple of weeks (3 treatmens of the reconstructor so far), and I can honestly say my hair has done a 180! Of course i still have the breakage (t can't be fixed over night), however my hair is shiny, strong, and though not completely healthy, it looks like it! I can't put into words how happy I am with this product. One thing to remember is this is not a replacement for conditioner. You want to use it after shampooing, and leave on for five minutes. After that, use your conditioner as normal. Some people are put off by it's scent. I'd describe it as having a hint of cinnamon. It really doesn't bother me at all. If anyone tries it out, let me know how it works out for you! It's available at salons and the beauty supply store. You can also find it online. Until next time! XoXo, C&H

No comments:

Post a Comment