Thursday, January 27, 2011

Follower of the month :)

Do you want to be featured on this page as our first "Follower of the Month"? If so, let us know by following us on this blog and leaving a comment with why you should be picked! We'll interview and post a picture of your choice. You can also let us know by DM'ing us on Twitter or tagging us in a tweet! We're so excited to do this. Also, you can now send us emails at:

SistersAre4ever@gmail.com

Please feel free to send us any questions, comments, or requests!

Thank you for reading.

XoXo,
C&H

3 comments:

  1. You should feature me... Cause I'm the 3rd sister. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! you have to subscribe to our blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I like the whole idea of the blog. I love DIY videos and stuff so I'll be checking it for sure. I also have some of myself which I sometimes post in my blog amake-uplover.blogspot.com maybe I can share it with you guys. I would like to be feature, Good Luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete